[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists OOC again

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 09:21:39 PST 2005

> OOC: As a general reminder; Kyle, Alex, Bongo,
> Osiris and Phaeton are
> outside, while Lady Frost, Rod, Talas, Arden and
> Lena are inside the tower.

I have a problem here.   Bongo replied to Frost
commenting on falling asleep, fine and dandy, but he
never posted leaving the tower, Osiris did.   How can
Bongo be outside making jokes about dwarves and voting
for running?

Kinda important to know for sure as I just directed a
comment towards Bongo, _inside_ the tower.  Since
Frost still has no communicating device that works
with the rest of the team's, how can this be working?