[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <inside tower>

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 13 00:32:47 PST 2005

--- J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [Talas]
> Talas comes away from the window. Looks at Lady
> Frost
> and "Well Ms. Connors, shall we?" And with that he
> heads for the stairs.
> [/Talas]
>

> [Lady Frost]
> "It's Frost.  Least when I look like this. Not that
> it
> matters much anymore, but I'd rather keep up the
> habit.
>
> She looked Talas over as he approached the stairs.
> As
> he got within arms reach she reached over and
> grabbed
> his comms device without removing it from wherever
> he
> was holding it.  "Scuse me, I don't have one of
> these
> yet."
>
> ::"Guys, we've found some stairs inside that locked
> door up here and Talas and I want to check them out.
>
> We'll try to let you catch up but if you hear
> screaming, run faster."::
>
> She let him go and started down the stairs.  "Oh,
> and
> Talas..  When I'm not in this form, it's Miss
> Connors,
> not Ms."
> She gave a grin and continued on.
> [/Lady Frost]

OCC:
The Ms. was the GM's doing. I'm fairly certain that
the character Talas has Always referred to the women
in the group by the term Lady followed by there first
name.
By the way the only comm. that Talas has is the one in
the armors helmet. And I do not know if this suit even
has a comm. system. So ouch! That hurts. Darn near
took my head off with it.
OCC:

[Talas]
"Ouch!" "My Lady the next time you need my helm I
would appreciate it if you let me remove it myself."
As Talas watches lady Frost head down the stairs he
gives a shrug and calls after her “But since you’re
already wearing my helmet you might as well keep it
for the time." and then heads down the stairs after
her.
[/Talas]