[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <OOC:>

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 14 10:22:50 PST 2005

OOC:
No Talas dose not have his comms on at all times.
Demon Quellers are not the most tech savvy of PC's.
And yes if Lady Frost needed the helm he would have
given it to her to us. And he would have let keep it
for the time being. It’s a tad difficult to use your
Horror factor on monsters if they can't see how they
are up agents.
The image of frost yanking the helmet off of Talas's
head had me laughing. I have had people try to be
helpful by assisting me in the removal of helmets
before. And yes it nose and ears get quite sore do to
there good intent.

So shall we say that LAdy frost stoped Talas and
stated theat she needed to us his comms. And being the
gentleman that Talas is he removed his helmet and
handed it to Lady Frost to use. And then stated that
she could keep the helmet for the time if she wished.
OCC: