[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <OOC:>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 19:46:03 PST 2005

OK, we need GM interference here.   I don't want Frost
pulling people's helmets off unless they're clearly
bad guys.  Then the heads will likely still be in the
helmets.

Had I known the only way to do this would have been to
yank it off him, I wouldn't have done it.  Frost would
have asked someone to tell the others what we were up
to instead.

I still think that it should be easy for Frost to
activate the comms from outside Talas' helm.  Unless
he has a tooth-trigger for it or somesuch.