[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 17 22:54:53 PST 2005


[Talas]
Talas draws his Particle Beam Pistol and spends the 1
PPE to turn MDC. And then turns to the others and says
"Well shall we see if anyone is home?" And with that
Talas goes around the corner.
[/Talas]
--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

> > [Talas]
> > Talas comes away from the window. Looks at Lady
> Frost and
> > "Well Ms. Connors, shall we?" And with that he
> heads for the stairs.
> > [/Talas]
> 
> > [Lady Frost]
> > "It's Frost.  Least when I look like this. Not
> that it matters much anymore,
> > but I'd rather keep up the habit.
> >
> > She looks Talas over as he approaches the stairs. 
> As he gets within
> > arms reach she reaches over and grabs his comms
> device without
> > removing it from wherever he was holding it. 
> "Scuse me, I don't have
> > one of these yet."
> >
> > ::"Guys, we've found some stairs inside that
> locked door up here and
> > Talas and I want to check them out.  We'll try to
> let you catch up but
> > if you hear screaming, run faster."::
> >
> > She lets him go and starts down the stairs.  "Oh,
> and Talas..  When
> > I'm not in this form, it's Miss Connors, not Ms."
> >
> > She gives a grin and continues on.
> > [/Lady Frost]
> 
> > [Talas]
> > "Ouch!  My Lady the next time you need my helm I
> would appreciate it
> > if you let me remove it myself." As Talas watches
> Lady Frost head
> > down the stairs he gives a shrug and calls after
> her "But since you're
> > already wearing my helmet you might as well keep
> it for the time."
> > and then heads down the stairs after her.
> > [/Talas]
> 
> [GM]
> Arden and Lena chuckle while Rod simply shrugs and
> follows behind,
> muttering something about how the others outside
> shouldn't be
> dawdling.
> 
> The stairs lead down and down, and it becomes clear
> after a minute
> or two that they must be going underground.  The air
> becomes warm,
> and then much warmer and finally quite hot, so that
> those not in
> environmental armor find it very uncomfortable.
> 
> The stairs finally end at a long, winding tunnel
> which seems to go
> even farther down.  As they round a corner, they can
> see reflected
> in the stone of the walls a purplish light which
> seems to be changing
> constantly in intensity.  Whatever is giving off
> that light also seems
> to be emitting a low hum, though until someone goes
> further around
> the corner, they won't know what it is.
> [/GM]
> 
> --
> Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com
> 
> Palladium Rifts PBEM:
> http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taocowpbem mailing list
> Taocowpbem at zork.net
> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem
> 
> 





	

	
		
__________________________________________________________ 
Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca



More information about the Taocowpbem mailing list