[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 15:15:35 PST 2005

[GM]
The stairs finally end at a long, winding tunnel which
seems to go even farther down.  As they round a
corner, they can see reflected in the stone of the
walls a purplish light which seems to be changing
constantly in intensity.  Whatever is giving off that
light also seems to be emitting a low hum, though
until someone goes further around the corner, they
won't know what it is.
[/GM]

[Talas]
Talas draws his Particle Beam Pistol and spends the 1
PPE to turn MDC. And then turns to the others and says
"Well shall we see if anyone is home?" And with that
Talas goes around the corner.
[/Talas]

[Lady Frost]

Frost looks back to the others and nods.  "Sure.
Maybe we can turn on the AC while we're at it."

Following Talas around the corner, she moves casually
but mentally prepares herself for as many
possibilities as she can.

While she doesn't seem to be having any serious
problems with the heat, i.e. not melting, she clearly
isn't fond of it.
[/Lady Frost]