[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:37:51 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/21/2005 8:58:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
cutter at aapt.net.au writes:

[Kyle]
"Hey guys I am going to go and have a look, beep me if when  the shit
hits the fan."

With that Kyle will move off and circle  around to the small rise going
away from the main body of creatures being  as quite as possible.
[/Kyle]

[Bongo]

"Be careful... we'll be re-grouping in the tower, so if you hear us get
hysterical that's where you zero in to," Bongo replies as he quickens his pace
back to the building.

[/Bongo]