[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 24 01:32:05 PST 2005

[Talas]
Talas turns to the rest of the group "My friends a
quick group meeting if you will?" Talas then turns
back towards the Child. "My Lord if you would be so
kind as to give us a moment." and with that he turned
Once again to the group. And in a quieted voice he
says to the group "Gentlemen & My Lady, I think that
the answer to this riddle is an 'ice sickle'... What
would be your thoughts as to the answer?"

- If the others agree with Talas he will turn back to
the gate keeper and give the answer "An ice sickle".

- If the others do not agree then Talas will remain in
discussion with the others.
[/Talas]