[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Feb 7 12:31:06 PST 2005

> [Rod Black]
> "Well she has their attention, nows her chance."
>
> Rod then commands his hammer to summon rain and make it rain as hard as
> possible. "This should give her something to work with.
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
The clouds suddenly gather in, and with the loud CRACK of lightning,
rain starts to pour down in sheets so thick that visibility is
badly reduced.
[/GM]

[Osiris]
"I think that's are cue!" Osiris shouts over the roar of the rain.
He scrabbles up from under the life boat and starts running towards the
bridge.
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Most of the attention is on Lady Frost and the sudden onslaught of
rain, but one sailor shouts, "Hey, over there!" pointing to Osiris.
The sailor fires off a round, but it misses Osiris and hits the deck
instead.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/