[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Feb 7 12:36:43 PST 2005

> [Kyle]
> "Ok both of you over near your friend.  MOVE!"  Kyle waits, then moves
> towards his SAMAS.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
The two sailors, not terribly interested in fighting, run towards their
friend, who can be heard moaning.
[/GM]

> [Kyle]
> Once there, Kyle keys in the access code, and then turns to the
> guards.  "I wouldnt try and stop me if I was you."
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
The men just nod in agreement and try to hoist their friend up.
[/GM]

> [Kyle]
> Kyle then starts to get into his SAMAS, keeping his rifle aimed at the
> guards as long as possible.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Even as Kyle gets inside, he hears the booming of thunder, and suddenly
a torrential rain starts falling on the deck.  The SAMAS's multi-optics
systems can pierce the sheets of rain quite easily, though, and he can
see Lady Frost and Arden's location (surrounded by several sailors) and
Osiris making a run for the bridge.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/