[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner -LadyFrost, Arden and the Big Disturbance - OOC

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:53:12 PST 2005

OOC Okay, I just hope this one goes through as well. I'm not sure where
exactly I left off, however. But, I'll take a shot.

[Arden]
He sets down Lena behind a bunker, hoping she'll be safe, and throws his
vibroknife towards the nearest sailor then draws his Wilks-Remi from his
back holster, setting it to it's highest setting and firing as many shots as
he can squeeze off.
[/Arden]