[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex a...

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 17:26:05 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/7/2005 4:42:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

>  Alex asks Bongo, "You want to go first and I back you up?"  Alex  falls
> in behind Bongo.

Above there is  the sudden sound of rain pounding down, and then gunfire
can plainly be  heard again.  Suddenly Bongo and Alex's sixth sense
goes off, and  Bongo's keen hearing can detect the faintest swishing
sound up ahead in the  shadows of the cooridor.
[/GM]

[Bongo]

"Yeah and no time to lose, we've got company..." Bongo says as he grabs his
neural mace and springs into a dead run down the corridor.

[/Bongo]