[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex a...

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Feb 10 16:48:44 PST 2005

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>  "Yeah and no time to lose, we've got company..." Bongo says as he
> grabs his neural mace and springs into a dead run down the corridor.
>  [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex charges behind Bongo, preparing to shoot anything which Bongo
cannot deal with using his Neural Mace. She keeps all of her sensor
gains active on her body armor.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com