[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 06:32:14 PST 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

> > [Rod Black]
> > Not one to miss a cue, Rod runs out and heads for
> the bridge, taking
> > a shot at the sailor's head as he goes.
> > [Rod Black]
>
> [GM]
> The sailor sees Rod aiming and jumps out of the way.
> [/GM]
>
> [Osiris]
> Osiris hears the shot, turns around and aims a shot
> at the sailor's
> legs.  The shot hits the sailor in the left leg, not
> enough to pierce
> his armor, but enough to convince the man to scurry
> for cover.
> [/Osiris]
>
> [GM]
> Osiris reaches the narrow stairs up to the bridge
> first, and then Rod
> right behind him.  Both can see as Kyle opens fire
> on the deck, starting
> a fire, and Lady Frost grabbing one of her would-be
> assailants.
> [/GM]
>
> [Osiris]
> "Let's go pay the Captain a visit." Osiris says,
> running up the stairs.
> [/Osiris]
>
> [GM]
> Suddenly a figure, dressed in dark-green
> environmental armor jumps out,
> a long black two-haned sword with glowing runes
> carved into the blade.
> With a roar like a lion the figure pounces on
> Osiris.
> [/GM]
>
> [Osiris]
> With little more than a thought, Osiris's psi-sword
> blazes to life in
> his hand and attempts to parry the blow.  As good as
> swordsman as Osiris
> is, the rune sword finds the weak point in his
> defense and cuts into the
> armor of his shoulder.
> [/Osiris]

[rod black]
Rod whips his kinetic hammer out and attempts to whack
the guy in the head while muttering, "we dont need
this kind of distraction". if Osirus object to 2 on 1,
rod will check to see if he will be ok, while rod goes
ahead to the bridge.
[/Rod Black]

ooc sorry for the delay, been kinda distracted this
week. new online game called saga of ryzom, and
valantines day and gf's birthday..  I am attempting to
catch up.. hope I am not causing any time paradoxes
with my tardiness.

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com