[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Feb 28 13:04:16 PST 2005

> [Arden]
> Seeing most of the other sailors turning their aim to the huge flying
> robot thingy, he fires several aimed shots at sailors, while making
> his way over to Lena to see if there is anything he can do for her
> comfort or safety.
> [/Arden]

[GM]
A sailor manages to dodge Arden's first shot, but another is struck by
his second shot, and the sailor is blasted back. Arden leans down to
check on Lena, and her eyes flutter. "Ard.. Arden." she says weakly.
"What's happening?"
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]
Lady Frost continues her own rampage, grabbing at two other sailor's
weapons. The first sailor attempts to block her with the butt of his
gun, but is no match for Frost's speed, and she grabs the gun out of his
hand and crushes it like a beer can.

The second sailor tries to yank his gun out of the way, and again Frost
grabs the weapon and crumples it.
[/Lady Frost]

[GM]
Suddenly Arden and Lady Frost catch Kyle's SAMAS rise up above the deck
again and begin strafing.  That is immediately followed by some large
booming, and both see a shot just narrowly miss Kyle's SAMAS.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/