[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Feb 28 13:06:59 PST 2005

OOC: Kyle's player, I accidentally sent a copy of the public post to
you.  Just delete it and make sure you respond to this message instead.

> [Kyle]
> Taking the hit Kyle flies over the ship and drops down to see level
> swings around the rear and pops up over the rear skimming low over
> the ship striking at any sailors with in range.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Kyle's second burst is far more successful, hitting six sailors. The
sailors are knocked back, and, though not looking terribly injured, run
for cover.

Kyle's easy ride is over, however. A large round of something narrowly
misses him, and he now sees some sort of anti-aircraft weapon near the
back of the ship firing on him.