[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 22:16:11 PST 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

> > [Osiris]
> > Moving out of the way of the swordman's kick with
> plenty of time to
> > spare, with his enemy off balance for a brief
> moment which is all he
> > needs to attempt a classical hilt strike into the
> face of his
> > opponent.
> > [/Osiris]
>
> [GM]
> The swordsman, still trying to recover from Rod's
> attack, still manages
> to move out of the way. In his turn, the swordsman
> now aims a blow for
> Osiris's sword arm, but Osiris easily brings his
> sword back to parry the
> blow.
> [/GM]
>
> > [Osiris]
> > Osiris then ducks down low and moves to the side,
> performing a
> > horizontal mid-riff sword strike to his green
> opponent!
> > [/Osiris]
>
> [GM]
> The green-armored swordsman attempts to parry that
> blow by swinging his
> sword back down to catch Osiris'sbut narrowly fails.
> Osiris's blow
> strikes the swordsman's armor and visibly scores it.
>

> Both Rod and Osiris hear the booming of the
> anti-aircraft gun, and for
> the first time the swordsman laughs.  Quite suddenly
> a sailor jumps out
> of the shadows and towards Rod, a vibrosword in
> hand.
> [/GM]

[rod black]
rod switches targets to that of the sailor, but before
engaging he activates his armor (cant remember if he
already done that) then the first attack will be at
his sword hand. then he will strike for the head to
daze the guy, after that he will focus on which ever
part of the sailor is least armored with his plasma
bracers
[Rod Black]

ooc: what kind of armor IS this sailor wearing?

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com