[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy - Bongo's Second Big Adventure

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Jan 3 17:38:54 PST 2005

J L wrote:

>[Amamda Connors]
>"Unfortunately, I doubt any of them will listen to us.
> Anyone here able to use mind control?  Get them to
>'convince each other' to mutiny?"  She then looks
>hopefully at the team members that she knows have
>shown psychic ability.....Alex and Bongo.
>[/Amanda Connors]

[Alex]
Alex responds, "I am just a minor psychic, nothing real major.
Otherwise, I woudl have been give a permament ID implant by the CS."

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com