[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 06:07:22 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/7/05 1:22:20 AM, cutter at dodo.com.au writes:

> [Kyle]
> "Damn amateurs" Kyle mutters realizing that the sound of the door coming of
> its hinges and the accompanying scram and charge will probably have alerted
> half the boat he switches his rifle to its Ion setting and sets of for his
> SAMAS.
> [/Kyle]

[Bongo]

"Well, the whole idea of a distraction is to draw attention to yourself,"
Bongo mutters -- even though he'd have preferred the distraction starting a
little later on.

"Let's go 'Lex," he says as he whips out his pistol and his vibro-sabre.
"Let's see if we can get clear before the entire goon squad gets here."

[/Bongo]