[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Jan 21 12:27:34 PST 2005

In the interests of keeping everything sane at this point, I'm going to split off into different threads.  We've dealt with a separating company before, into two groups, and I found it hard to write things up so that they weren't confusing, so I thought I'd try this instead.  So the threads are:

- Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance
- Kyle Comes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS
- Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge
- The Brig, Alex and Bongo