[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Jan 24 12:57:14 PST 2005

> [Alex]
> As Alex leaves the quarters, she asks Bongo, "Do you have a personal
> radio which we can use to keep in touch with each other?"  Once they
> have comunications estabished, she will ask Bongo, "Do you have any
> specific plans on how to deal with the guards in the brig. I have a
> couple of tear gas grenades left for my rifle."
> [/Alex]

> [Bongo]
> Bongo shakes his head.  "Gas would help with the guards, but it might
> be a hindrance with the prisoners.  We're gonna need Phaeton in top
> shape to help us get his buddy clear.  I'd opt for the old-fashioned
> quick kick to the codpiece, with a quick bonk on the noggin to put
> 'em down with no lasting  effects."
> [/Bongo]

> [Alex]
> Alex replies, "I wish I still had some neural warheads left for my
> grenade launcher. I do have a concussion warhead which could be used
> to  stun them when we charge in there. I don't want to kill these
> people, we would likely be dead without them. Do you have a nueral
> mace? I know it is standard issue for what I believe your military
> specialty was?"
> [/Alex]

OOC: According to my equipment list, Bongo does indeed have a neural
mace.

[GM]
As they discuss their plan, Bongo and Alex separate from the rest fo the
party, moving down belowdecks.  All is quiet down here, only the sound
of the engines reverberate.  On their way down, they pass a rather large
looking door with a sign saying "NO ADMITTANCE".