[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - KyleComes A'Callin' For Ye Olde SAMAS

Alice & Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Tue Jan 25 12:38:29 PST 2005

> [GM]
> Kyle tails Lady Frost and Arden up on to the deck, and turns towards
> where he left his SAMAS.  It's still there, which is good news.  Two
> sailors are standing next to it with guns, while a third has some
> equipment and appears to be trying to break in.
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
Kyle gets behind what ever cover he can then opens up on the left most guard
with a full burst from his ion rifle.  He then yell "That is the only
warning I will give drop your weapons NOW."

If they don't surrender he will open up on the other guard then the one
trying to break into his ride.
[/Kyle]