[Taocow PBEM] Re: Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - LadyFrost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 20:39:15 PST 2005

> [GM]
> With Arden in toe, they move quickly up to the deck. Behind them they
> can more footsteps and shouts. Suddenly in front of them jump two
> sailors, their body armor still not fully on, waving energy rifles.
>
> "That's far enough!" they shout. "We've got orders to shoot."
> [/GM]

Derek McCullough <derekm617 at hotmail.com> wrote:
[Arden]
He glares at the two men. "I suggest you stand down, children. If not, you
might get hurt." He nods towards Frost, then grins. "And, if I have to put
my lady friend on the cold, hard ground, you will really regret your actions
towards me and my friends. Now, I suggest you stand down. Now."
[/Arden]

[Lady Frost]

With a small sigh Frost lifts her arms as if to surrender, but swiftly reaches forward instead and grabs for the men's guns to bend the barrels down, making them useless.  "If you had orders to shoot, you shouldn't have stopped to talk."

Looking back to Arden, "You're not very good at this, are you?"

[/Lady Frost]

http://mail.yahoo.com