[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Jan 29 12:16:56 PST 2005

>> [GM]
>> As they discuss their plan, Bongo and Alex separate from the rest fo the
>> party, moving down belowdecks.  All is quiet down here, only the sound
>> of the engines reverberate.  On their way down, they pass a rather large
>> looking door with a sign saying "NO ADMITTANCE".
>> [/GM]

> [Bongo]
> "Wait a moment..." Bongo mutters as he reaches down and pulls out a
> neural mace from amongst his gear. "Heh, looks like I still have it
> after all," he says with a grin.
>
> Upon reaching the door, Bongo quietly checks to see if the door is locked.
> [/Bongo]

[GM]
The door is locked.  There are two keyholes set right into the door.  As
Bongo analyzes the door, both he and Alex can clearly he a loud bang
above decks, and then a lot of gunfire and shouting.
[/GM]

OOC: Just to make clear, this is not the way to the brig.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: