[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Rod and Osiris's Adventures on the Bridge

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Jan 29 12:18:16 PST 2005

> [Rod Black]
> Rod grips his dragon hammer, and commands it to levitate the guard
> coming to investigate as high as possible, then let him drop.
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
The man suddenly lifts off the ground up far beyond the rigging to
nearly one hundred and forty feet in the air, screaming the whole way!
Suddenly the spell is released and he comes plummeting back to the deck,
hitting with a loud THUMP!

There is now utter confusion on the deck.  These sailors are a hardy
lot, well-experienced with magic, and they know a spell when they see
one, and run around trying to look for whoever was responsible for the
levitation trick.
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> Rod activates his armor and his kinetic hammer and prepares to amaze.
> [/Rod Black]

[Osiris]
"I thought," Osiris whispers, "that Lady Frost was supposed to create a
diversion.
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Rod and Osiris can glimpse Lady Frost and Arden, with many sailors
moving to surround them.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/