[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Jul 2 09:42:24 PDT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, J L wrote:

>> [Arden]
>> Sighs deeply, then looks to Talas. He says, "I'm not
>> sure what my personal
>> seeing meant, but I do know that we must stop this
>> man in white and remove
>> him. He stains the landscape with the color of death
>> and, should he be
>> allowed to succeed in what he plans, we are ALL
>> doomed." With that, he looks
>> around, and literally slumps down to the floor. "I
>> can't lose again... I
>> just can't..."
>>
>> [/Arden]
>
> [Amanda Connors]
>
> With Alex having been little help, beyond disturbing
> her slightly, Amanda had decided to talk to Lena about
> her needs at the soonest possible moment.
>
> A moment destined to be delayed it seemed....
>
> "Woah, back up there a second.  What do you mean
> 'again'??  And why are you looking for a man in white,
> but he was talking about one in black robes??"
>
> She looked around at the group.   "I've had a vision
> of this too, but I think I want to wait until I hear
> this.  A good reporter makes sure to get all her facts
> straight."
>
> [/Amanda Connors]

[GM]
Phaeton leans in.  "Indeed, I too would like to hear what you have seen,
Arden." he says, emotions somewhere between anger and curiousity written on
his face.  "What do you know of this man, which our new companion Talas says
is a demon?"

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/