[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge (fwd)

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 9 09:27:00 PDT 2005

[Talas]
Talas goes over to the trays of food and helps himself
to a good sized portion of eggs and pancakes. He then
turns back to the group to speak "Kyle my good sir I
feel that this place is as safe as we will get in this
town. So let us finish this parlay here."
"And my lord Phaeton it appears to me that your
goddess has not spoken with you as she has with the
rest of us. But it would appear that she did this only
to give the rest of us ignorant fools a fraction of
the knowledge that I think resides in your mind. It
also seems to me that you are the only one that can
make sense out of what it is that we have been shown.
So please calm yourself and know that you faith and
knowledge have pleased you goddess to the point that
she believes that you do not need her to perform
parlor trick for you r faith." Talas then sits down to
eat for the first time since this quest began for him.
[/Talas]
OOC:
What time of day is it?
OOC: