[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge (fwd)

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Jul 11 20:26:42 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [Bongo]
> "You're a lot of things Alex," Bongo says with a wide grin, "but simple
> isn't one of them!"
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
The red haired scout replies to the dog boy, "Maybe not but i have
virtually no knowldge in the ways of religion in magic although I know
enought to be afraid."

> "You mean the old man that died after you arrived on the ship?" Phaeton
> asks, looking surprised.

Alex looks at Phaeron and nods slowly, a little nervousness can be seen
on her face.

> With that, the boy returns with the innkeeper in toe, and several
> steaming
> covered trays.  The smell of pancakes, hot syrup, coffee, scrambled
> eggs and
> bacon rises from them.  The innkeeper sees Phaeton's shocked look and
> asks
> "Am I coming at the wrong time?  I understood you wanted food.  The
> boy has
> said you want to hole up quiet like.  At any rate, I'll leave you the
> food,
> and you just shout if you need any more."

Alex replies to thr innkeeper, "Thank you."
After the man leaves, Alex takes a pile of eggs and bacon and states on
a plate, obviosuly starved. She looks around at the people looking at
her, "I learned early on that you have to eat when you get a chance as
well."

> Phaeton ignores the meal and turns back towards Arden and Alex.  "What do
> you know?  What of this key?  I must know.  Why would an old man know
> about
> my goddess?"  Then he turns to Amanda.  "What vision did you have?  I
> must
> know."
>
> Phaeton looks pale and his hands seem to be shaking.

Alex states, "I really do not know very much. do you have an specific
areas which i might be able to help you?

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/