[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Jul 12 21:55:25 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [Bongo]
> Bongo nods in agreement.  "You and I both.  Perhaps it's our training and
> our upbringing, but I confess this all sends shivers up my spine.
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex things for a moment before shaking her head, "I suppose you are
right, in part that is. Still, I have seen some of the things that
supernatural creates can do and they scare me. Who I truly feel sorry
for are the creatures, dee-bees as normally they are called, who are no
more powerful than me or you, yet are proesecuted like they are demons."
[/Alex]

> [Bongo]
> "You would have made a great dog boy!" Bongo quips.
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex smiles back, knowing the compliment for what it is. She states, "I
have had that said to me before, Davros for one said that to me  before.
Still, our team was a scout team and had a much higher level of
informality than would be allowed ina  chi-town unit."

> "You could tell me how your old friend came by that name." Phaeton says.
> [/GM]

ooc: Should Alex know?

> [Bongo]
> "So apparently this temple must be somewhere back in North America."
> Bongo
> sighs.  "We ended up a lot farther away than we should have.  Maybe we
> should get back on that ship!"
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex just shakes her head with her greens eyes flashing something close
to anger, maybe annoyance woudl be a better word. She states after a
moment, "If the year is what they say it is, it will not do any good but
if it was our time, we might be able to catch a ride on a Triax transport."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/