[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 10:56:37 PDT 2005

<snip>

> [Amanda Connors]
> "She means they're from the future, I'm from the
> past,
> and we're all in deep ca-ca."  At which point she
> does
> a double take.  "Ok, now why didn't any of us put
> that
> together?  Anyone know if Griz is a common name for
> lizards?  If not I'm going for a little walk."
> [/Amanda Connors]

[Rod Black]
"I wonder... theres an aweful lot of coincidences..
Griz the guy in the white robe, the fact that the ship
we are on, or at least its captain,  has a destination
over here somewhere.. why are these main players in
england if the temple is in the americas? I wish we
went through that crewmens stuff on the ship thaty had
the dragon emblem on his ring. "
[/rod balck]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com