[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Jul 21 17:34:05 PDT 2005

J L wrote:

>[Amanda Connors]
>"In case you haven't realized yet, your people don't
>seem to be oozing with goodwill towards they're fellow
>beings."
>[/Amanda Connors]

[Alex]
"Amanda, I was just a scout. I was raised in a small village near Lone
Star. Still, I realize the 'inequities' of the Coalition and Chi-Town is
worse than Lone Star. I would no go back although I miss my old team
mates. I was assigned to Chi-Town from Lone Star with my team and we
were sent on a suicide mission against the Xiticix. My LT was killed in
taht mission." The young scout's face looks a bit bitter. She adds,
"Yes, I know."
[/Alex]

>[Amanda Connors]
>"Nope, no sailing skill, not on a big ocean going
>thing anyways.  Guarantee I can keep her afloat.
>Harbor Master would probably be glad to see us leave
>though."
>
><<to Bongo>>  "Down Boy, I'll let you look it over
>later.  Long as you promise not to break it.  I'm
>guessing Radio Shack went out of business at least a
>few decades ago."
>[/Amanda Connors]

[Alex]
Alex just shakes her head

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com