[Taocow PBEM] OOC: New Job

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu Jul 21 22:34:20 PDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, D McCullough wrote:

> If I'm silent for a while, please blast at me. I'm gonna be down lots of
> hours of sleep for a long while, so forgive me ahead of time.

It shouldn't be too much of a worry.  I'm in the midst of trying to get a
mobile home of some vintage (translate that as rot) into condition so I may
fall back to the older weekly schedule.  Post when you can.

Still, things looking very good.  I'm really happy with the way things are
going in the game.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/