[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 24 17:50:44 PDT 2005

[Talas]
"I agree with Lady Amanda. Mr. Grizz should be
questioned." Talas looks at Amanda and says "Shall we
go for a stroll my lady?" Talas get up, buts his plate
away. Then stops and turns to the boy "Edig, Do you
know of any um... techno mage's? I would like to see
about acquiring the services of one."
 Talas then whats to see if anyone else is coming
along to go speak with the shop keep.
[/Talas]