[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Brenton Bartholom abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Mon Jul 25 02:41:51 PDT 2005

>>[GM]
>>"Yes, we should have.  But you make a good point,
>>Mr. Black." Phaeton
>>says.  "Why are so many things happening on this
>>side of the ocean.
>>It seems we were all, directly or indirectly lead
>>here, and not closer."
>>
>>"I think Ms. Connors is right.  I think we should
>>pay Griz a little
>>visit."
>>
>>The boy, Edig, pipes up, "The shopkeeper's a bit
>>odd.  Gives out candy
>>and is plenty generous around town, but says he
>>inherited the store from
>>old Sean O'Hare, and my dad says that he and O'Hare
>>didn't exactly look
>>like close kin."
>>[/GM]

[Kyle]
When he finishes eating Kyle gets up from the table.  "I think I will go
for a walk as well."  Kyle will put away most of his equipment taking
only his pistol, he will be wearing Armour.  He will go for a walk
around the town using his military training to learn what he can of this
area.  Paying particular attention to anything that might have something
to do with our current predicament.
[/Kyle]