[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Jul 27 19:23:02 PDT 2005

D McCullough wrote:

> [Arden]
> He nods to Lena, gathering up his belongings, joining the max exxodus.
> "So it begins..."
> [/Arden]

[Alex]
The red haired scout loosk towards the Dog Boy, "I think we may wish to
talk a bit more later. Curious, are you from Lone Star as well?" She
grabs the rest of her stuff and follws everybody else out.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com