[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

D McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:19:04 PDT 2005

[Arden]
He looks at Lady Frost blankly for a moment, then to the shopkeep, then to
Bongo, then to Lena, blinking a few times in between each one. A grin slowly
starts to spread on his face as his gathers his newly purchased inventory,
packs it away in his bags, and heads towards the exit, a low chuckling
emerging from his throat.

[/Arden]