[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Jun 8 17:52:57 PDT 2005

[Alex]
Alex may not really understand what Amanda is asking. Alex looks just a
bit confused. She licks her lips slightly and answers, "I still got most
of my supplies including what I might possible need. My contaceptive
implant also helps to reduce most feminine problems. One of the good
things from the CS was that. I don't think the makeup I have would work
for you, our colorings are too different. Still, some nice cloths would
be worth some time."
[/Alex]

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/