[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun Jun 19 09:57:36 PDT 2005

ooc: Sorry it took so long to get to a response to these messages. I
wanted to check out the situation just a bit first.

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>"Well, you made it all the way here." the shopkeeper says.  "You must have learned something, eh?"
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex looks just a tad sad for a moment before responding. She states in
a small voice, "Well, my Lt never taught any fools. I wonder what has
happened to Fatalis and Davros?" musing to herself.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/