[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Brenton Bartholom abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Mon Jun 20 13:53:18 PDT 2005

> [Meanwhile, outside...]
>
> [GM]
> As the boy guards the strange Elf's horse, Bongo's voice, much quieter,
> comes through on Kyle's radio.  "I think you better get in the shop,
> Kyle."
> [/GM]

[Kyle]
After the message from Bongo, Kyle scans the street for anything strange
then moves into the shop.  He has his rifle in hand but held in a non
threating manner (if that is possible with a laser rifle :) ) Once
inside he will scan the room with the practiced skill of a spec force
solder (hey its a habit he has :) )
[/Kyle]