[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Jun 20 21:11:52 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> OOC: For our new player's benefit, Alex is the red-haired woman
> talking to
> the shopkeeper.

OOC: link to a picture of Alex
http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Rifts/Rifts-NPCs/Alexandra_Hawke.jpg
Right now she is wearing Coalition CA-3 Body Armor with her helmet off
and repainted in camouflage. He helmet has a long pony tail on it.

> [GM]
> "Lost friends." the shopkeeper nods.  "I've had my share.  It's our
> lot in
> life, I'm afraid."

Alex closes her eyes for a moment, shakes her head, and she does not
quite cry but her eyes look a little dewy. She states, "I am a scout,
not a true soldier. That was Fatalis's job." She turns to leave while
putting the grenades in their proper holders, each one where she can
find it quickly if she needs them.
[/Alex]

>> [Arden]
>> He looks a little distant and his eyes glaze over for a moment, then he
>> nods. In elvish he says, "The Temple of Rath-Iren... What do you know of
>> it?" For any who don't speak Elvish, you might notice the barely hidden
>> sense of wrath at the uttering of the last phrase.
>> [/Arden]

[Alex]
Alex swears softly in spanish

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/