[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Jun 23 21:47:36 PDT 2005

[Alex]
Alex asks the young boy when shown the room, "Is there any chance we
could please get some food up here. I am starved and I am sure that
everybody else is hungry as well."
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not understand,
but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs to them alone.

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924