[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Mar 3 18:43:08 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>Bongo jumps ahead of Alex, taking the lead as he searches his memory for
>the path to the brig.  As they come to the door o fthe brig, they hear
>the boom of what sounds like some sort of anti-aircraft gun.
>
>The door swings open with a metallic creeking sound.  On the other side
>a few dim bulbs swing wildly.  On the ground, the two guards that Bongo
>saw earlier are lying, their heads cleanly severed from their bodies.
>Stooping over them is a tall man, face and hair as white as snow.
>Suddenly the man turns, and two pink eyes seem to pierce through Bongo
>and Alex.  Both of them overcome a burst of fear that nearly overwhelms
>them.
>
>The man hisses, and then one of his hands, faster than lightning shoots
>forward and through the door into cell where Phaeton is being kept, as
>if the metal was nothing more than butter!
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex yells back at Bongo, "Do i shoot this man or is he on our side?"
and points her rifle right at the man although does not fire yet.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com