[Taocow PBEM] Next Turn

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 06:20:44 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/6/05 8:12:59 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> I'm hoping that Osiris's and Bongo's players can post their turn.  I'll
> give them until Tuesday, and then I'll continue on.

Funny I should see this in my inbox this morning.   Well maybe not funny, but
certainly appropriately timed.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the campaign.   I really hate to
do it -- this is a good group of players/characters and Bongo is without a
doubt one of my favorite Rifts characters -- but unfortunately with current time
constraints/responsibilities elsewhere I'm forced to have to pare down my
online gaming considerably (this is only one of about 3-4 campaigns I'm getting out
of today).

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing, and I would like to thank all of you for
letting me in and making it such a great experience.   I hope you can get a
good replacement for the resident Dog Boy.

I can still be reached at BorgOmatic at aol.com if anyone needs anything.

Take care everyone!
Eric/Bongo