[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Mar 7 14:14:45 PST 2005

J L wrote:

>     OOC:  Someone let me know when the sailors are out of the fight.
>     I'm getting the feeling that Osiris and Rod might need help soon.
>     If the flunkies on the bridge are this dangerous, the Capt is going
>     to be harsh.

Well, the sailors are now in full retreat after Kyle's latest blast.

>     OOC2: I'm having some internet connection troubles and it may take
>     me some time to reply to things.  I am still here and want to keep
>     playing.   Stupid wireless routers..

I went through that fun myself.  I got a D-link that also included a
four port hub.  My computer is downstairs, and while most of the time
things work, I suspect that I may have a neighbor with a 2.4ghz cordless
phone that's messing with me.  Of course, I could have been really evil
as I also had a neighbor who had an open wireless router.  Alas, my
alignment is Principled.

Anyways, the turn around for turns right now is about seven days, so it
shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net