[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Mar 7 14:35:17 PST 2005

> [Arden]
> He smiles slightly and says, "I'm not really sure. You got hurt,
> though." He leans down to inspect her wounds. "Can you walk? If not,
> I can carry you, but, whatever we do, we need to get out of here."
> [/Arden]

[GM]
"I, uh, don't think I can." she says, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"I don't have any weapons on me, so I'm sure to be a burden.  Get your
friends out of here now.  I'll be okay.  The Captain kinda likes me, so
I'm sure he won't be too hard on me."
[/GM]

> [Lady Frost]
> "Great, it figures they'd have a deck gun. Wonder how we missed that
> when we came aboard." She muses as she glances about looking for
> anything large and heavy, like a big crate.
> [Lady Frost]

[GM]
Lady Frost sees a very large crate a few feet to her left.
[/GM]

> [Lady Frost]
> Once found, Frost rushes over to it, hefts it, and tosses it onto the
> largest crowd of sailors she can see [Strike: Natural 20!!].
> [/Lady Frost]

[GM]
With the precision of a finely tuned instrument, the crate flies into
the air, and directly on to the largest group of sailors.  It seems to
have been filled with hundreds of tins of blue paint, which splash over
the deck.  Several sailors are knocked out by the hail of wood and
metal.  The rest are slipping and sliding, unable to stand very well,
and certainly unable to shoot.  Finally the few left standing drop their
weapons and put up their hands.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net