[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Tue Mar 8 00:01:30 PST 2005

> [Alex]
> Alex yells back at Bongo, "Do I shoot this man or is he on our side?" and
> points her rifle right at the man although does not fire yet.
> [/Alex]

[OOC: Please forgive me if I don't get the tenor of Bongo's reparte quite
right.]

[Bongo]
"You've got me!" Bongo replies.  "Hey, what are you doing?" he shouts at the
strange-looking man.
[/Bongo]

[GM]
The man gives Bongo a horrible look, and suddenly Bongo feels his body
wracked with pain.  Inside the cell two men can be heard screaming.
[/GM]

[Bongo]
Bongo cries out in pain, but tries to raise his gun and fire, but misses
badly, striking an electrical box on the far wall and starting another fire.
"Alex," he says trying to steady himself.  "No friend... of ours!"
[/Bongo]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/