[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 09:31:48 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
[GM]
With the precision of a finely tuned instrument, the crate flies into
the air, and directly on to the largest group of sailors. It seems to
have been filled with hundreds of tins of blue paint, which splash over
the deck. Several sailors are knocked out by the hail of wood and
metal. The rest are slipping and sliding, unable to stand very well,
and certainly unable to shoot. Finally the few left standing drop their
weapons and put up their hands.
[/GM]

[Lady Frost]

"Seems you two should be ok for now.  Grab a weapon or two and cover these guys, I'm going to help Rod and Osiris.  Looks like they might need it."

Frost starts to move away, but glances back briefly at the woman.  "Trust me, if we have to bail we won't leave you here."

With that she sprints across the deck, assessing the situation on the stairs to the bridge area.  Hoping she can get there before the swordsman jumps off the railing, she puts everything she has into covering the distance.

[/Lady Frost]