[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Mar 11 09:33:13 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, J L wrote:

> I just got in and saw that Bongo's out.   Very sad.  Bongo was the first
> person Frost seemed to connect with and the banter with her correcting his
> erroneous historical 'facts' were always entertaining.

I've been (slowly) going through the archives to sum up experience points,
and that's my observation as well.

> You're a good writer and I hope that sometime you can come back to us.
> For that, I vote that the dog boy be kept around as an NPC so that he can
> reclaim him when he does return.

Due to popular demand, I will play Bongo myself for the next bit anyways.

> Or if RPing him gets to be too much for our GM, we can always advertise
> for a temp player.  Someone who knows the role actually belongs to someone
> else, but is willing to play him for now.  Do we have lurkers?

We did have some lurkers at one point.  I have had a number of requests over
the last few weeks.  It seems there is a famine of Rifts games out there.
Still, it's a big thing to ask a new player to take over an old character,
but we'll see.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/