[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - The Brig, Alex and Bongo

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Fri Mar 11 16:46:27 PST 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [Bongo]
> Bongo cries out in pain, but tries to raise his gun and fire, but misses
> badly, striking an electrical box on the far wall and starting another
> fire. "Alex," he says trying to steady himself.  "No friend... of ours!"
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex does the only thing she can thing of and that is to open fire with
a three energy packet burst on the creatures, whatever it is. "Damn, we
can never get a break, can we?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com