[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - This Ain't No Luxury Liner - Lady Frost, Arden and the Big Disturbance

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Mar 16 22:35:55 PST 2005

> [Lady Frost]
> "Seems you two should be okay for now.  Grab a weapon or two and cover
> these guys, I'm going to help Rod and Osiris.  Looks like they might need
> it."
>
> Frost starts to move away, but glances back briefly at the woman.  "Trust
> me, if we have to bail we won't leave you here."
>
> With that she sprints across the deck.
> [/Lady Frost]

> [Arden]
> With a nod to Frost and a brief smile at the bravado and quick response,
> Arden draws down on all of the sailors, and, in a very thick western
> accent says, "Well, pilgrims, I see you give up. All y'all need ta get
> over there, now. That's a bunch of good boys." He grins a bit, making sure
> Lena is behind him and out of harms way, and smiles as he tries to herd
> the sailors into one specific place.
> [/Arden]

[GM]
The sailors seem to have no more fight left in them.  Bruised, battered,
covered in paint and feeling more than a little humbled by these strangers
and their fighting, they do as Arden says, even as they watch Lady Frost run
towards the final fight between the green-suited figure and Osiris and Rod.
[/GM]

[Lena]
"Is it true?" she asks.  "You won't leave me behind, Arden?  I had the
strangest dream while I was out..."
[/Lena]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM: